An unforgettable wedding celebration starts with an unforgettable setting. Located at the edge of breathtaking Carara National Park in Costa Rica, Villa Lapas Jungle offers a stunning backdrop for weddings up to 250 guests. Our colonial Santa Lucía Town is located on the hotel grounds and offers an enchanting journey back in time that will infuse any wedding with timeless charm and romance.
Exchange vows in the Santa Lucía Church, which is located in a setting of pristine natural beauty. With an ancient design and décor reflecting Costa Rica's rich colonial heritage, it is a truly captivating wedding venue. Afterward, host a reception in our rustic, country and western-inspired La Cantina or the beautiful La Galería Restaurant.
Whether you envision a small family affair or a large celebration, our team will create the Costa Rican wedding of your dreams.
The Villa Lapas Honeymoon Package
Book your stay and get your honeymoon package that includes:
- Romantic dinner for 2
- Fresh cut flowers from our beautiful gardens
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Chocolate covered strawberries on your room
- Sky Way Tour for 2
- Courtesy upgrade to a Premium King (upon availability)
*Room is not included on the package. Maximum of 2 nights.
The menu you choose includes:
- Santa Lucía facilities
- Decoration for the ceremony (church or gazebo)
- Bride's bouquet
- Groom's boutonniere
- Master of ceremonies or lawyer (does not include the marriage registry)
- Sparkling wine and two canapes for all your guests for the wedding toast
- Dinner buffet
- 4 hour catering service, including servers
- Unlimited natural and soft drinks for 4 hours
- Menu tasting for 4 people